We created this animated ident in After Effects which represents Rycote’s expertise in acoustic engineering both in the lab and out in the field.
HIGHTOP FILMS 5 top tips for video
1. Tell the truth - even if it's ugly (especially if nobody else is saying it)
2. Be authentic - inauthenticity is boring and unsustainable.
3. Be strategic - understand your value proposition, your market and your message.
4. Know when less is more - mystery is good (confusion is bad). Some audiences like to be teased. Give them just enough to know they want more.
5. Know when more is more - give people depth and quality. If it's a big issue, don't be trivial and trite. If you are a fountian of knowledge, let it flow. Feed your thirsty followers. Make them loyal.
5 reasons you shouldn’t do video
1. Just because everyone else is
2. You don't have a point of view
3. You don't know who your audience is
4. You don't have something people want
5. You think of video as a commodity rather than a medium.